Sunday 24 August 2014

SHINee’s Taemin and EXO’s Kai Say They Don’t Keep Secrets from Each Other



SHINee’s Taemin confesses that he doesn’t keep any secrets from his best friend EXO’s Kai.
The two best friends hung out and were asked about their friendship on today’s episode ofMNet‘s “4 Things“. Taemin and Kai played games, joked around and showed off how much fun they have when they are together.
On the question of their friendship, Taemin answered confidently saying: “I’ve known Kai for some time now. I know Kai’s personality than he knows himself. If you put it into percentage, I think I know him 120%.” Kai shared the same sentiment and smugly said: “I know Taemin, about 200% sure.”
The two of them held interviews separately, however the both of them said that they do not keep any secrets from each other, proving their close friendship.

Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment